How to access traditional Control Panel on Windows 10
Can not find the Control Panel on your Windows 10 PC? Here is how to open the Control Panel on Windows 10 in three easy methods.
Microsoft is gradually upgrading all tradition applications to the new modern design language (Universal App Platform). For the same reason, most system settings that previously available on Control Panel has moved to a new Settings app. However, there are still many settings that currently still reside in Control Panel.
Today we will show you how to access the traditional Control Panel on Windows 10:
To open Control Panel via Start Menu:
- Go to the Start menu.
- In the App list, scroll down and expand the Windows System.
- Select the Control Panel to open it.
You can open Control Panel via Search by:
- On your keyboard, press Windows logo key + S, to open search panel.
- Type control, it will show up the Control Panel
- Click Open to open the Control Panel.